Wednesday, April 1, 2015

grey is the new black

 page
No, I am not talking about 50 Shades of Grey. It’s all about grey hair!
 
I am obsessed with beautiful women and grey hair. Especially in combination with tanned skin and icy blue eyes (which, admittedly are mostly contacts)… I have been eying with grey hair for a while now, there are only three things that have stopped me so from going grey immediately.
 
First of all the job, I work in a creative industry so I might be able to get away with it but not sure what the clients would say… or my boss! :/
 
Secondly grey hair is 1) extremely difficult to achieve (Bleach.Bleach.Bleach) and 2) extremely difficult to maintain. It washes out easily and fades quickly and can easily become green if you use the wrong product. Given that I work out every day and have to wash my hair daily that seems kind of difficult.
 
Thirdly I have finally gotten back to my beloved long hair, the last ombre dye is fading out at the bottom and my hair is finally long, healthy and natural again. Sigh.
 
Pictures are from Pinterest but check out the lovely Samantha (pic 3 & 5) on Instagram and Youtube!
 
What do you think? Do or don’t? Are you pro or contra grey hair?
 
xxx


2 comments:

  1. Ich LIEBE diese Haarfarbe! Momentan jage ich Platinblond hinterher und helle meine Haare stufenweise auf - irgendwann bin ich dann hoffentlich auch bei Weißgrau angekommen. :)

    Liebe Grüße,
    Sara

    http://saritschka.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment! 'd love to hear your feedback! xxx

Hypersmash.com